Welcome to the monthly bulletin from SfYC.
- New Training Subscription Scheme
Information on courses and bookings.
- Bursary Funding Information about the levels of bursary funding will be available from 12 May on our web page:
- 2 Year Old Funding Eligibility for 2 Year Old funding which enables access to 15 hours of free childcare/education is changing. New forms and a poster explaining the criteria changes are available from the Services for Young Children website: www3.hants.gov.uk/childrens-services/childcare/parents/cis/eye/2-year-old-offer-2.htm
- Commissioned Support Services Services for Young Children is pleased to announce that both Children’s Links and PACEY have been contracted until 31 March 2015. Commissioned Support Services
- Children’s Links Focus List Summer Term 2014 Children’s Links is a commissioned support service of Services for Young Children that contributes to the SfYC Blog. Children’s Links Focus List
- Ofsted Updates
May 2014 updates from Ofsted for your information.
- The Study of Early Years Education and Development
A new study is being launched involving 8,000 families across England.
- SfYC New Forest Office
- SfYC Basingstoke Office
Name change of building